WHO ARE WE?
This website and related services (collectively, the “Site”) is operated by Banchi TV Media inc (Freelance Digital Agency). Our agency is registered in Sri Lanka & Ethiopia with license number HJ201894LK(Sri Lanka) and our registered office is at No.436, Naiwala Road, Gampaha, Sri Lanka
Any references to “you” and “your” means you as the user of the Sites.
We encourage you to read these terms, they contain important information which governs:
(a) Your use of the Sites;
(b) your use of the services and/or products offered through the Sites;
(c) your rights to link to the Sites; and
(d) information about how we use and protect your information.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to make sure the Sites are as up to date and accurate as possible. Unless specifically stated otherwise, BANCHI TV is not responsible for the information on the Sites and makes no warranty in respect of its timeliness, accuracy or availability. We disclaim all liability arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by law.
In addition, where the Sites contain any details or information provided by third parties we make no promise that those details are up-to-date or accurate.
If you find any of the materials or content contained on the Sites to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, racist, harmful, unlawful, inaccurate, illegal or deceptive, please do let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
When we receive your complaint we may, in our sole discretion, remove or block access to the content complained of.
By entering and using the Sites, and/or any page accessible on the Sites you signify your acceptance, without limitation or qualification, of these Terms without modification. By accessing and using the Sites (whether or not you have registered for an account with us), you acknowledge that you are bound by the Terms (to the extent that each section applies.
We may change or amend the Terms from time to time without individual notice to you. You should check the Terms regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you continue to use the Sites you will be deemed to have accepted any changes to the Terms.
BANCHI TV reserves the right to remove any information or material on the Sites without warning, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or make available such information or material when required to do so by law or when requested to do so by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organizations.
If you do not agree to comply with your obligations in these Terms please do not use the Sites.
REGISTRATION, SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP LOGIN
There may be parts of the Sites, and some services, which are not available to visitors to the Sites. The Sites may, therefore, require you to sign-up, subscribe or register for a membership account with us in order for you to access certain pages of the Sites or services. During the course of any such registration or sign-up, you will provide us with personal information about you. If there are any changes to the information supplied to us it is your responsibility to inform us straight away. Changes to your registration details should be made through your account page.
You will choose, or be provided with a user name and password. You must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party.
Please tell us, by updating your settings, of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. If you wish to cancel your membership or account on the Sites at any time, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disable your login or registration at any time (temporarily or permanently) if we believe it is reasonable to do so, for example, because you have failed to comply with the Terms or we believe it is necessary to do so to protect your personal information.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password you should promptly notify us at email@example.com. Should you forget your password for your account, please select the “I forgot my password” option on our Sites. You will be asked to submit your user name and e-mail address and a new password will be generated for you to use.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Specific terms and conditions may apply to the different products, services and/or digital content that is offered or made available on the Sites which we will notify you of from time to time.
If this is the case, you agree to comply with these additional terms. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the additional terms, the relevant specific terms will take precedence.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION, PAYMENTS AND CHARGES
In order to make the most of some of the features on the Sites, in particular when you set up a membership account or subscribe to certain services, you may be required to make a payment or a recurring payment (“Premium Subscription”). Specific terms and conditions may apply to your Premium Subscription which we will notify you of from time to time. We will make any charges clear to you. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the additional Premium Subscription terms, the relevant specific Premium Subscription terms will take precedence.
We grant you a limited license to access and use the Sites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, store or use the Sites (or any part of them) in any way other than their intended use.
The Sites, and all the information and graphic representations or images on the Sites (which includes the content, the way they are laid out and the “Breath in Qatar” trademarks) (“Content”), are owned by, or licensed to Breath in Qatar. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of BANCHI TV or its licensors and you have no right to use them outside of the Sites.
Without BTV’s written consent, you may not use, transfer, copy, reproduce, alter, modify or create derivative works of any part of the Content, the Sites or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing the Content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
USING THE WEBSITE
You must be 21 or over to use the Sites. If you are under 21 you must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before accessing or using the Sites or registering for an account.
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Sites, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide BANCHI TV with any optional information requested.
You undertake to BTV that you will not use the Sites for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms or is otherwise unlawful. You agree not to deep-link to the Sites for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by BTV.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy the Sites or the Content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our infrastructure.
You agree to indemnify BTV, its officers, employees, and licensors in respect of any loss that it or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of this undertaking.
USER GENERATED CONTENT AND PROHIBITED CONTENT
When using the Sites and/or services you may be given an opportunity to interact with us and submit, add, post, publish, and/or upload content (including comments and pictures) (“Content”). In posting your Content, you confirm to us that you are the owner or have consent from the owner to post the Content and that the Content does not defame any person, company or business or violate the privacy rights, copyright, and other intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Any Content you input or upload to our Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting or uploading Content to our Sites, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Content for any purpose and you also irrevocably waive the benefit of any moral rights you may have in any such Content material. If you believe that your rights have been infringed in relation to your Content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent that you are able to submit, add, post, publish, and/or upload Content or other materials on the Sites, you agree not to include any of the following kinds of content which is illegal or prohibited on the Sites (“Prohibited Content”). This includes content that:
- is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or derivate works thereof, and you have not obtained the permission of the copyright holder;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or could be harmful to minors;
- is obscene, vulgar, offensive or makes libelous or defamatory comments about others or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files or any sort of pirated intellectual property;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- constitute or encourage conduct that would be a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- prejudice pending or on-going criminal or civil court proceedings;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
If we identify that you have uploaded Prohibited Content to the Sites, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to:
(a) Edit or remove the Prohibited Content you have uploaded; and/or
(b) Suspend, or discontinue your ability to add content to the Sites; and/or
(c) Block you from using and/or accessing the Sites; and/or
(d) Terminate your membership account (if applicable).
The Sites may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Sites. This information has not been verified or approved by us. We do not endorse any user-generated content and the views expressed by other users on our Sites do not represent our views or values. We do not guarantee the accuracy or authority of any user-generated content.
You warrant that all Content you submit will comply with paragraphs 9 and 10 of these Terms, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. In addition, if you fail to comply with our acceptable use and content standards, as set out in paragraphs, we may: withdraw your right to use our Sites; remove any posting or material uploaded by you to our Sites; issue a warning to you; issue legal action against you; disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary; and/or any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
COMPETITIONS AND OTHER PROMOTIONS
(a) The Sites may, from time to time, advertise competitions, benefits, events and other offers (“Promotions”) which users of the Sites may be eligible to enter or benefit from. The Sites may require you to log in to a membership account to benefit from the Promotions or alternatively you may be required to follow a link to another third party website (see paragraph below for further information).
(b) Each Promotion made available through the Sites is subject to the specific terms and conditions set out or referred to on the relevant Promotion section of the Sites. To participate in any Promotion available on our Sites we ask that you comply with such terms and conditions and follow the process outlined on the relevant webpages.
(c) Promotions are personal to you and must not be transferred. You may opt-out of the Promotions, although you will not receive any cash refund or cash equivalent if you fail to make use of any Promotions.
(d) For competition and prize draw Promotions which we organize please note:
(i) On entering into a Promotion on our Site you agree that, if you win, we can publish your first name on certain third-party platforms in association with the Promotion. Please notify us at the time of entering the Promotion if you do not want us to use your name in this way;
(ii) we will randomly select a winner (or winners) and will notify you by email and/or on the Sites if you have won. We will also contact you by email to obtain your address in order to send your prize;
(iii) all decisions made by us in relation to Promotion are final, and no further correspondence will be entered into, and
(iv) no prize (whether in whole or in part) is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
(e) All Promotions are subject to availability.
(f) Please note that our Promotions may expire, after which time they may not be available. We will endeavor to update our Sites where Promotions expire; otherwise, you will be notified that the Promotion is no longer available on proceeding through the checkout process.
(g) We reserve the right to withdraw promotions at any time, without notice to you, and for any reason.
(h) Closing dates or availability dates for Promotions may be extended at our sole discretion.
(i) For Promotions which third party sponsors organize please note:
(i) we have no control and do not accept any liability or responsibility in relation to the potation of the Promotion or decision-making process in determining winners;
(ii) we accept no responsibility for any failure by a third party sponsor to send your prize, if any; and
(iii) third party sponsors may have additional terms and conditions which apply to your participation in their Promotion. Please read such terms and conditions carefully. In the event there is a conflict between a third party sponsor’s terms and conditions and these Terms, these Terms shall prevail.
(j) For more information on our Promotions please email us at email@example.com
You agree that you use the Sites entirely at your own risk.
To the fullest extent possible BANCHI TV expressly excludes and disclaims all warranties, terms, conditions, and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to the Sites, including, without limitation, warranties of technical efficiency, satisfactory quality, availability, non-infringement, completeness, and fitness for a particular purpose. The material contained on the Sites may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material contained on the Sites.
The content on our Sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Sites.
The Sites may contain advertisements. BANCHI TV is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such advertisements, and does not accept any responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies in such advertising material.
BANCHI TV shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use or performance of the Sites, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Sites, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise, even if BANCHI TV has been advised of the possibility of damage.
BANCHI TV cannot promise that the Sites will be fault-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Sites or any content, search or link on it. BANCHI TV shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Sites are accessible but do not guarantee specific availability or performance of the Sites. The Sites and the content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. BANCHI TV may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Sites for whatever reason.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Sites, or with any of these Terms, your sole remedy, except as specifically provided in these terms, is to stop using the Sites.
Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, BANCHI TV does not disclaim liability for death or injury caused by its own negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
VIRUS PROTECTION AND COMPATIBILITY
While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, BANCHI TV cannot guarantee that the Sites are virus-free and secure. BANCHI TV shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. BANCHI TV does not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Sites with your computer systems, software and/or hardware. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmers and platform to access the Sites and you should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Sites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Sites may contain links to websites operated by parties other than BANCHI TV (“Third Party Website”). When you activate one of them, you will leave the Sites. When you use a link to go to a Third Party Website, your browsing and interaction on the Third Party Website are subject to the Third Party Websites’ own rules and policies. The inclusion of links to Third Party Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their operators.
BANCHI TV has no control over and will accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of, the material on any website that is not under its control. This includes, but is not limited to any Promotions.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to the Sites’ home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, for non-commercial purposes (unless we have given you written consent otherwise) and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Sites must not be framed on any other Sites, nor may you create a link to any part of our Sites other than the home page.
You must not establish a link to the Sites in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
THE APP BEHAVIOR
You may only use the Sites on compatible devices that you own or control. If you use the App you must also comply with the terms and conditions of the Apple App Store, Google Play or any other app store from which you download the App.
The Sites, some of its features and functionalities, may not be available on all devices. We do not guarantee that all or any features or functionalities of the Sites will work on any particular device.
There may be updates to the App and you are responsible for installing updates as prompted by your device or app store. You may not be able to access or use the App unless you install updates. The relevant app store will have no responsibility for providing you with any maintenance or support services and has no responsibility for any claims by you or third parties in relation to the App.
Depending on your device and/or tariff, and your operator, you may incur data charges from your operator for downloading the App and/or using features of the App. You are responsible for all data charges.
BANCHI TV Media Group and its respective controlled entities and affiliates (together with the “BANCHI TV TEAM”), may benefit from and shall be entitled to enforce these Terms.
Unless otherwise specified, the Sites are directed solely at those who access them from Qatar. Those who choose to access the Sites from locations outside of Qatar are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Enforcement of these Terms is solely at our discretion, and just because we may not enforce them in some circumstances does not mean that we have lost the right to enforce in the future.
If any provisions of the disclaimers and exclusions in these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and BANCHI TV as to your use of the Sites and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation in respect thereof.
The express provisions of these Terms are in a place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings, and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- All contracts for advertising are related to advertising space only and no undertaking can be given as part of a contract to include any editorial material in any publication.
- By signing BREATH IN QATAR’s Sales Order, which references these Terms & Conditions, you accept that these Terms & Conditions remain in force regardless of any other terms and conditions that may govern each sale/purchase, and that these Terms & Conditions shall prevail if contradicted.
- All advertisement orders are subject to acceptance by BREATH IN QATAR.
- BANCHI TV may decline to publish an advertisement at its sole discretion.
- BANCHI TV shall invoice the client on publication of the advert and the client shall pay BANCHI TV within 30 days of the date of invoice unless prepayment or other terms are agreed.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the sole discretion of BANCHI TV except where a specific position has been agreed in writing by BANCHI TV and the appropriate special position rate has been charged.
- Advertisement rates may be discounted for clients booking multiple insertions. If part cancellation is made of a multiple booking, the rate payable for the remaining insertions will be increased to the rate applicable for the actual number of insertions made.
- Providing complete and approved advertising artwork is the responsibility of the client unless there is an agreement in writing for BANCHI TV to create or amend artwork. A charge may be made for any design or production work required if complete material is not supplied.
- Artwork must be received 20 days prior to publication date. If artwork is not supplied, the client will still be charged the full rate for the booked insertion.
- Cancellations Cover Positions: Premium cover positions (Inside Front Cover, Outside Back Cover and Reverse Gatefold covers) due to their nature are sold on annual contracts and thus once booked may not be canceled.
- Cancellations Other:Cancellation requests must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days prior to publication, otherwise full payment for the space booked is due. Cancellations are not valid if the campaign the subject of the cancellation subsequently appears in other media. If advertising is booked less than 30 days before publication, cancellations must be made in writing, within 48 hours of the date of the booking order and 48 hours prior to the publication press day, otherwise full payment is due.
- Agency Commission: Advertising agency commission of 10% will be allowed to agencies providing material to the specifications above and who accept liability as principals.
- BREATH IN QATAR’s liability to the advertiser/client/agency shall be limited to the amount of BREATH IN QATAR’s invoice for the advertisement booking for any action or claim brought howsoever caused.
CLASSIFIED ADVERTISEMENT ORDERS
- BANCHI TV Media Team, its affiliated and associated digital agency (collectively herein BREATH IN QATAR), accepts Classified Advertising orders from Clients under these general terms and conditions.
- All classified orders are subject to acceptance by BREATH IN QATAR.
- BANCHI TV may decline to publish a classified advertisement at its sole discretion.
- When the single insertion or series is booked, BANCHI TV shall issue an invoice for the total amount due for the booking, which must be paid in full in advance of publication. Unpaid Classified Ads will not run.
- Classified advertisements will be positioned in the section specified on the booking order or at BREATH IN QATAR’s discretion.
- All contracts for classified advertising are related to space only and no undertaking can be given as part of a contract to include any editorial material in any publication.
- Text-only classified in standard BANCHI TV magazine design will be set by BANCHI TV at no cost. For any other design criteria, the client must provide complete and BANCHI TV approved advertising artwork. A charge may be made for any design or production work required if the material is not supplied as required. Artwork must be received 7 days prior to publication date.
- Cancellations:No refunds will be made on cancellation of any classified advert or series of adverts. To withdraw the classified advertisement from publication, notice must be received by email to email@example.com, 48 hours prior to the publication press day. If a series of adverts is canceled, BANCHI TV may at its discretion apply the single insertion rate to the classified advertisements published and credit any balance to the client’s account, such credit to be used against future media purchases with BREATH IN QATAR.
- Agency Commission: BANCHI TV does not pay agency commission on classified advertisement bookings.
- BREATH IN QATAR’s liability to the advertiser/client/agency shall be limited to the amount of BREATH IN QATAR’s invoice for the advertisement booking for any action or claim brought howsoever caused.
- BANCHI TV Media Group and its affiliated and associated companies (collectively herein BREATH IN QATAR) accepts Delegate Registrations under these general terms and conditions.
- Payment for the full amount of the Delegate Fee is due immediately on reservation.
- BANCHI TV may decline to accept or register a delegate at its sole discretion. The delegate shall receive a refund of any Delegate Fee paid.
- BANCHI TV reserves the right to refuse admission to any registered delegate to any event or related function. The delegate will receive no refund.
- BANCHI TV reserves the right to vary the contents of the event or function, including specific subject matter and speakers within the parameters of the title/concept of the event or function. BANCHI TV reserves the right to move the venue within a 50km radius.
- Cancellations:Cancellations must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days before the event takes place for a full refund. 50% of the Delegate Fee will be refunded for cancellations between 30 and 15 days in advance. If cancellation of a Delegate Registration is received less than 15 days before the date of the event, there will be no refund. These cancellation terms apply regardless of the date of Delegate Registration (booking).
- BREATH IN QATAR’s liability to the delegate howsoever caused shall not exceed the value of the Delegate Fee.
- BANCHI TV Media Group and its affiliated and associated companies (collectively herein BREATH IN QATAR), accepts orders for Event Management from Clients under these general terms and conditions.
- Payment terms for the Event Management Fee agreed are 50% upon confirmation, the balance to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the event date.
- All Event Management orders are subject to acceptance by BANCHI TV and BANCHI TV may decline Event Management at its sole discretion.
- All contracts for Event Management are related to the services and benefits agreed only and no undertaking can be given as part of a contract or order to guarantee the inclusion of any editorial material.
- All intellectual property rights, including any moral rights, associated with photographs, graphics or copy or any other editorial created by BANCHI TV that might be included in the Event belong to BANCHI TV and remain with BANCHI TV at all times. BANCHI TV grants to the client a non-commercial non-exclusive non-transferable license for use by the Client only for any photographs, editorial material, graphics videos or other material that might be supplied or offered as part of the Event Management. BANCHI TV acknowledges that all Intellectual Property owned or claimed by the Client prior to the event being managed belongs to the Client. The Client acknowledges that all intellectual property owned or claimed by BANCHI TV prior to the event belongs to BREATH IN QATAR.
- Providing complete information as required by the Event Management agreement and by the dates requested by BANCHI TV is the responsibility of the client.
- Cancellations:Cancellations must be received by email to email@example.com 90 days prior to the date of the first official Event Management benefit, otherwise full payment for the Event Management Fee is due. These cancellation terms apply regardless of the date of order or contract for the Event Management.
- BREATH IN QATAR’s liability to the Client shall be limited to the amount of BREATH IN QATAR’s invoice for the Event Management fee for any action or claim brought by the Client howsoever caused.
- The Client hereby agrees to indemnify, protect, save and hold harmless BREATH IN QATAR, its affiliates, agents and representatives (collectively the Beneficiaries) from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, liabilities, judgments, obligations, losses, penalties, expenses or damages of whatsoever kind and nature imposed on, incurred by or asserted against the Beneficiaries, arising out of or relating to any action, suit or claim brought by a third party arising out or relating to the performance of this agreement. In particular, but without limitation, this applies to the hire of the venue, any stage construction, graphics and display equipment, food and beverage; and the hire of any performing artists for the event.
- BANCHI TV Digital Agency and its affiliated and associated companies (collectively herein BREATH IN QATAR) accepts orders for Exhibition Space from Clients under these general terms and conditions.
- Payment terms for the full amount shown are 50% upon confirmation, the balance to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the opening day of the exhibition.
- All exhibition space is sold subject to acceptance by BANCHI TV and BANCHI TV may decline exhibition space at its sole discretion.
- The positioning of space/exhibition stand booked is at the sole discretion of BANCHI TV except where a specific location has been agreed in writing by BREATH IN QATAR.
- All contracts for exhibition space are related to space (and shell stand, if applicable) only.
- Providing complete and approved information (such as logos etc.) is the responsibility of the client unless there is an agreement in writing for BANCHI TV to create or amend stand details. A charge may be made for any design or production work required if complete material or information is not supplied.
- Information/stand details must be received 60 days prior to the date of the first exhibition day. If information/stand details is not supplied in due time, BANCHI TV shall not be held responsible for any failure to produce the agreed information.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 90 days prior to the date of the first exhibition day, otherwise full payment for the exhibition space booked is due.
- If exhibition space is booked less than 30 days prior to the event, cancellations must be made in writing within 48 hours of booking and not less than 48 hours prior to the first day of the exhibition.
- BREATH IN QATAR’s liability to the Client shall be limited to the amount of BREATH IN QATAR’s invoice for the Exhibition Space for any action or claim brought by the Client howsoever caused.
- BANCHI TV Media Group and its affiliated and associated companies (collectively herein BREATH IN QATAR) accept orders from Clients for Sponsorship of Events under these general terms and conditions.
- Payment terms for the Sponsorship package ordered are 50% on confirmation, the balance to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the date of the sponsored event.
- BANCHI TV may decline Sponsorship at its own discretion. BANCHI TV reserves the right to manage, change, control and dispose of all aspects of the event being sponsored in its sole discretion. If BANCHI TV cancels the event, any monies paid by the sponsor shall be refunded by BANCHI TV in full and final settlement.
- All contracts for sponsorship are related to sponsor benefits only and no undertaking can be given as part of a contract that guarantees any editorial material in any publication. Editorial material is always published at the Editor’s discretion.
- All intellectual property rights, including any moral rights, associated with photographs, graphics or copy or any other editorial created by BANCHI TV that might be included in the sponsorship belong to BANCHI TV and remain with BANCHI TV at all times. BANCHI TV grants to the sponsor a non-commercial non-exclusive non-transferable license for use by the sponsor only for any photographs, editorial material, graphics videos or other material that might be supplied or offered as part of the sponsorship package. BANCHI TV acknowledges that all Intellectual Property owned or claimed by the Client prior to the Event being sponsored belongs to the Client. The Client acknowledges that all intellectual property owned or claimed by BANCHI TV prior to the sponsored event belongs to BREATH IN QATAR.
- Providing complete and approved sponsorship information is the responsibility of the Client unless there is an agreement in writing for BANCHI TV to create or amend the artwork. A charge may be made for any design or production work required if complete material or information is not supplied.
- Sponsorship information must be received 60 days prior to the event date.
- Cancellations:Cancellations must be received by email to email@example.com 60 days prior to the date of the first official sponsor benefit, otherwise full payment for the sponsorship is due.
- BREATH IN QATAR’s liability to the Sponsor shall be limited to the amount of BREATH IN QATAR’s invoice for the sponsorship agreement for any action or claim brought by the sponsor howsoever caused.
These Terms were last updated on 11 February 2020.